Tuesday, October 23, 2012

31 days: 22/31 {getting dressed is easy to do}

I know I promised the part 2 of the why I’m doing a 31 days of getting dressed challenge.  But I’m too tired to think like that tonight.  I hope y’all understand.  This momma is tired!

So I thought I’d show you how easy it is becoming to get dressed from head to toe and to make it look a little more dressed up than normal.

October 22, 2012 016

The basics

Last night, I laid out a grey v-neck t-shirt that needed little ironing and a pair of jeans.  Super easy, comfy clothes for a day of homeschooling and housework.

Plus a little bit of pizazz

Since the kids had swim team practice, I added a cardi, some drop earrings, and a $1 red necklace from the dollar jewelry store (to add color) and my mary janes.  I love to wear layers and a cardigan just makes me feel more pulled together.  I also cuffed the jeans for a different look and it because it was hot y’all!

Easy, breezy dressed for the day

This outfit was so easy to pull together (seriously, 5 minutes or less) and is an easy every day outfit for around the house & running errands.

gettingdressedseriesbutton To read my other 31 days of getting dressed posts, click the button.  If you’re wondering why I’m doing this, please visit here and here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments and I love to communicate with my blog friends! Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have a wonderful day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails