Wednesday, October 14, 2009

This and That

I’ve been trying for two weeks to get here to blog because I have so many thoughts swirling around in my head that I need to write somewhere BUT

Album 10 - 14 - 2009 151

between planning the next six weeks of school and trying to change out spring/summer clothing to fall/winter clothing, I have just not had the time.

We’ve also been trying to adjust to Dave being at work again. I was not aware of how much he helped me daily especially during homeschooling. So this week has been like the first week of home school of a new year and well, that’s never been an easy week for me.

At the end of the day when I finally have a minute of down time, I have to choose between blogging and sleep. In the best interest of my family, I’ve been choosing sleep because I’m not the nicest person on less than five hours of sleep.

Hopefully soon, we will all adjust to the changes going on in our home. Then I hope to be back here to share some of what is happening in our lives.

Until then, I will leave with a few pictures taken here lately.

Album 10 - 14 - 2009 011

I love a little boy wearing overalls!

Album 10 - 14 - 2009 034

I was trying to get a picture of this little grasshopper. You can imagine what this little hand did soon after this picture was shot.

Album 10 - 14 - 2009 074

We’ve not had many sunny days for the past few weeks. So when the sun shows his face, we get out and enjoy!

Album 10 - 14 - 2009 119

The three younger kids exploring slugs. Yes, slugs. I know…they totally ick me out but my kids think they are fun.

Album 10 - 14 - 2009 122

I’ve been cleaning up the garden area in hopes of planting a few fall plants. However, the rain has kept me from doing much. We worked outside on this sunny day and I had many helpers.

Album 10 - 14 - 2009 126

Loving these zinnias that we planted this summer.

Album 10 - 14 - 2009 138

I love fall scented candles. Every fall, I purchase a pumpkin candle. When I went to Bath and Body Works to get a pumpkin patch candle, they were on sale so I also got this spiced cider candle. It smells so yummy.

Of course, there are so many more pictures to share. But I’ll save those for other blog posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments and I love to communicate with my blog friends! Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have a wonderful day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails