Monday, December 21, 2009

Heard around our house, part 3…or maybe it’s 4…

The Baby is learning how to talk and surprises us with new words every few days.  The other day when I was singing to him during a diaper change, he told me to “stop”. (Not sure how to take that ;0)

DSCN0443

Of course, his stop sounds like “op” or even sometimes “top”.

DSCN0144

Last night, Dave took the older kids to church for Discipleship Training and was coming back to get me because I was running a little (ok, a lot) late.  As he was pulling away from the church, he could hear a little voice from the back seat saying,

DSCN0142

“top, top, top, top, top,….”

Album 12 - 12- 2009 171

Please Mommy, no more pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments and I love to communicate with my blog friends! Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have a wonderful day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails