Sunday, January 17, 2010

Catching up

I have so many pictures to share and I’ve not put anything homeschool for a while.  I just can’t decide what to share…

But here’s what we’ve been up to lately:

We’ve been rodeoing (seems I’ve made up a new word).

 DSCN0598

and chasing bears.  (He will actually growl when you put on this hat and mittens.  Too cute!)

DSCN0597

We’ve been practicing for gymnastics in the Olympics

DSCN0625

and bouncing along where ever life has led us.

 DSCN0610

DSCN0611

 DSCN0612 DSCN0613

We’ve received recognition for a job well done

DSCN0633

and sometimes we’ve just clowned around.

DSCN0626

Life has had its ups and downs

DSCN0719

but we’ve done it together.

DSCN0696

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments and I love to communicate with my blog friends! Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have a wonderful day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails