Sunday, February 7, 2010

Taking a blog break

Dear Family and Friends,

I am taking a little blog break. I have been suffering from some health issues (I don't believe it anything serious) and am finally going to the doctor to see what's up. I need to focus on my health and my family right now. I love blogging as it gives me a chance to write down thoughts that pass very quickly through my head during the busy times everyday. It's kind of been "my space" that I don't often get with my five children around everyday. But it takes a lot of time to write these posts and I've been very, very tired lately. So I just can't be here right now. (Sorry for the drama - I promise I am not a drama queen.) I hope to be back in March since that begins our very busy birthday season. I've been wanting to share my children's birth stories - something that I've always wanted to write down. I'm turning off comments so I don't get any spam.

I would appreciate your prayers for my health and for my family as we are going through some very stressful times.

Thank you and God Bless You!

Adriane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments and I love to communicate with my blog friends! Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have a wonderful day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails