Sunday, March 7, 2010

The ins and outs of spring

I know that it is not officially spring yet but one good thing about living in the Deep South is that spring comes a bit earlier than the calendar says.  Of course, winter will try to take over a few more times but spring will win this one!

Here are some pictures of our fun in the spring-like weather.

Tulips and pansies in

DSCN1785

The tiller out (of storage)

DSCN1798

Bare toes out (of shoes) and in (the dirt)

DSCN1797 

More flowers and veggies waiting to go in 

DSCN1794

The grill comes out (yum!)

DSCN1801

We love the spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments and I love to communicate with my blog friends! Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have a wonderful day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails