Thursday, April 22, 2010

We interrupt this spelling lesson…

Because who can stay inside and do spelling when…

DSCN3003

the Thunderbirds are flying over your house because you’re in the fly out zone…

DSCN3010

and there is an air show this weekend?  You must go out & search the skies, listen for the rumble & roar, and hope that you catch a glimpse of the fast flying planes.

DSCN3002 Yay!  There he is!  We got the shot…barely!

~ I realize that this is not very “earth day like” with the jet trails and all that.  My family tries to be as green as possible for a large family (maybe I’ll share that one day) but we do love some fast flying fighter planes!~

1 comment:

  1. the one day that i am not checking email and blog every 2 hours and I miss all these beeyoutiful posts today!!1love the airplane shots!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments and I love to communicate with my blog friends! Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have a wonderful day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails