Thursday, May 20, 2010

Not my regularly scheduled post…

I had another post in mind for today but as I was getting everything set up to write it, I saw a post in my reader titled,

Help, I’m drowning

And since I have said those same words a time too many here lately, I went to read it.  Honestly, it is like Lady of Virtue had been in my home, my head, and my heart.  That post says all that I’ve been feeling lately.  One thing I love about her blog is that she can offer advice without heaping more guilt on my head.  She has such a gentle and sweet spirit which comes across in her writing. 

If you feel like you’ve been drowning lately, I’d like to encourage you to read her post.  It brought tears to my eyes and a peace to my heart.  It  helps me to know that I’m not the only mom out there who feels this way or has gone through this.  Others are here with me and others have gone before and they share their knowledge with us.  I am so thankful for these women that I’ve encountered on the internet who reach out to others with their words. 

And as if finding this post was not enough - a God-send really…this was in my mailbox:

DSCN3969 Things are looking up around here… :)

 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this. What a blessing to my heart!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments and I love to communicate with my blog friends! Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have a wonderful day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails