Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Trouble with blogger

~Edited: I'm able to comment again so please ignore this message. I just didn't want anyone to think that I was ignoring their comments or posts. :) ~

I am having problems with blogger and I'm not being able to leave comments right now. I don't have time to figure it out this morning but I wanted you all to know that I am not ignoring your comments on my blog or your posts on your blogs. It just won't let me leave a comment. Hopefully, it will get fixed soon!






2 comments:

  1. testing to see if I can post a comment...fingers crossed

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I can comment again! No more errors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments and I love to communicate with my blog friends! Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have a wonderful day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails