Wednesday, August 11, 2010

How many shots does it take to get a picture of five children?

I am always trying to get a shot of my five children…preferably all looking at the camera and no one crying.  So while we were exploring a mountain stream this past weekend, I called for everyone to come take a picture.  Here are the results:

~Y’all come over here and let mommy take your picture~

DSCN5350

 

DSCN5351

~Where is everyone?~

DSCN5352

~Slowly, they trickle in~

DSCN5353 

DSCN5354

DSCN5355

~ Wait, where did Baby Boy go?~

DSCN5356

~Oh, there he is~

DSCN5357

~ But wait…~

DSCN5358

DSCN5360

~ Finally :) ~

DSCN5361

And to answer the question in the title…it took 13 shots (2 are not pictured).  But they were all so cute and told the story of trying to get a picture around here that I just had to share!

 

7 comments:

  1. Little E's grin is making me giggle!!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't see photos of your boys that much...and I tell you they are some kind of handsome!
    Your children are simply all beautiful!
    It might have took 13 shots, but all 13 DO tell a story and a mighty good story.
    GREAT POST!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! It's hard enough with two sometimes so I give you lots of credit for getting 5 to cooperate! LOL Great picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salinda ~ I can not look at that picture and not giggle! He was saying "cheese" with all of his might!

    Amanda ~ Thank you. My boys tend to shy away from the pictures but on this day they let me snap away!

    Jill ~ Thanks! It's rare that they all look at the camera at the same time (and you might notice that they actually aren't :) I've given up on the perfect picture. I love pictures like these because they have so much personality and reflect our real lives.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is too funny.. my husband bought me a new camera for mothers day..I was bad before i got the new camera.. now im even worse.. my kids say.. come on mom just take the picture so we can be done...but i just adore pictures..
    Im doing my neices wedding soon.. finally some one who wants me to take a lot of pictures..lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is too funny! Real life at it's best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! It's hard enough with two sometimes so I give you lots of credit for getting 5 to cooperate! LOL Great picture.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments and I love to communicate with my blog friends! Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have a wonderful day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails