Friday, September 24, 2010

I can tell that school has started…

because I am having a hard time finding time to update the blogs. 

I just wanted to say that I’m still here.  I should  {hopefully} be on the homeschool blog this weekend updating.  Of course that has to happen between the circus, birthday parties, school planning, and children’s choir preparations.

If I don’t make it back here before Monday, I will {hopefully} post on Monday with the weight loss post that I was supposed to do last Monday, something new that I’ve got up my sleeve, and our little fall garden update.

Anyway, I just didn’t want to leave the blog sitting here silently before I could get back to it.  :)

I hope you all are having a great week and a great weekend too!

See y’all soon!

3 comments:

  1. Boy do I understand. I hardly have time to do the laundry right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean I was just telling another Blogging buddie.. that I feel bad that i dont have time to visit all the blogs i like to any more..
    but i am still trying..
    so maybe we shouldnt be so hard on ourselves. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew! So I'm not the only one!

    Karen ~ That's what I feel so bad about...I hardly have time to answer these comments or visit other blogs. And you're right, we shouldn't be so hard on ourselves. We're busy taking care of our families...and that's a good thing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments and I love to communicate with my blog friends! Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have a wonderful day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails