Monday, October 11, 2010

Home Education Highlights

Honestly, these past few weeks have been busy and I am having trouble keeping the weekly highlights up to date.  So I’m going to call it even and just post some of the high points and then start a new at the end of this week.

The past few weeks have been filled with:

DSCN6490

  • Pioneer Heritage Days where we toured an old pioneer houses, learned how to make fire with a flint stone, and learned about nature during pioneer times.

DSCN6506

  • Visiting the pumpkin patch and participating in a bike-a-thon to raise money for missions

DSCN6480

  • Learning more about playing the guitar {free lessons here}
    DSCN6479
  • Using the computer to draw pictures
    DSCN6395
  • Learning about fixing leaky pipes  {the older boys helped quite a bit}
    DSCN6292
  • Exercising at running club {they do actually run…sometimes}
    DSCN6295
  • Visiting a raw milk dairy farm {can you believe this is the only picture that I snapped?}
    DSCN6332
  • Helping the little ones complete their crafts
    DSCN6371
  • Catching and observing lizards

And we can not forget:

DSCN6197

{Math}

and

{Reading & Writing}

DSCN6335

 

I do believe we may be {somewhat} caught up now. 

{smile}

     
     
     
     
     
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments and I love to communicate with my blog friends! Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have a wonderful day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails