Thursday, April 21, 2011

A very special day ~

April 21, 2011 066

Today was a special day!  Today we celebrated the fifth birthday of Sunshine Girl. 

We did many of Sunshine’s favorite things today.  We…

spent time in the garden

April 21, 2011 065

and we had some company (who apparently had a little run in with some dirt).

April 21, 2011 067

At the request of Sunshine Girl, we had our birthday celebration dinner outside.  On her birthday menu:  hamburgers, fries, and strawberries with strawberry soda. 

April 21, 2011 084

The birthday girl came to dinner adorned in her princess dress after a brief run through the garden sprinkler.  (Birthday girls get to do many fun things.)

April 21, 2011 085

For her special 5th birthday, Sunshine Girl had asked for a princess cake and Mommy & big brother worked together to give her…

April 21, 2011 087

(Please remember, we are not professional birthday cake decorators.  {smile}  I made the cake and my oldest decorated the cake.)April 21, 2011 092

April 21, 2011 093

I think she liked it!

April 21, 2011 094

Happy Birthday, Abby!

2 comments:

  1. I love it!
    You all did a great job on the cake!!!
    That is my kind of birthday day too. Playing in the garden, getting dirty and having burgers and fries. It's actually on 8 am and I could go for some right now.Yikes!

    Happy Birthday Dear Abby:)
    I can't belive how fast they are growing up!
    She is such a pretty and happy little girl!

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Amanda! I can't believe my baby girl is five now! It simply blows my mind...

    And I wouldn't mind a burger right now either! (It's about 9:15 am) :0)

    I am purposing myself to slow down this weekend and I plan to catch up with you and others on their blogs. I sure am missing my daily doses of inspiration from my blog friends!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments and I love to communicate with my blog friends! Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have a wonderful day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails