Friday, May 27, 2011

Very random thoughts on life ~

Many things have been happening in my life, in the lives of friends & family, and even in the world…many things that are showing me, once again, that life needs to be embraced & cherished.

May 27, 2011 007

It seems the older I get, the more I realize that…

May 27, 2011 003

Babies aren’t babies forever and that children get older & begin lives on their own.

May 27, 2011 017

And while money is necessary for living, it does not buy true beauty or true joy.

May 27, 2011 029

I see that my kids love me spend time with them and they love to make me smile.  They would rather me sit in the grass & gaze at the clouds and bring me bouquets than to have a mom who is always busy with her housework.  A clean house is good but a super clean house with out love between the family members is not such a good thing. 

May 25, 2011 003

I held my baby boy this week before his nap.  I realized that I usually rush through this time and hurry him off for his nap.  I was saddened that I’m always in a hurry especially when I was struck with the fact that he is almost three & probably won’t be sitting in my lap too much longer.  Instead of rushing him off to nap, I took a nap with him.  {smile}  I held my darling baby boy the whole time and loved every minute of it. 

May 25, 2011 008

I’ve been reminded again that life it too short to always wish and dream it away.  Instead of wishing, I’ve decided to make my dreams a reality or to set my feet firmly as we strive towards making our dreams a reality.

May 25, 2011 076

This past week, I decided that I’m going to stop rushing through my life.  I’m going to slow down and enjoy my babies.  I’m going to live my dreams or work towards them.  I’m going to enjoy the everyday beauty in my life. 

May 25, 2011 065

I’ve decided that I’m going to embrace my calling from God…my calling to motherhood.  I’m going to enjoy the everyday moments of being a mother while serving, playing with, and teaching my children.

May 25, 2011 081

I’m going to work at making our home a happy home and a home of peace & love & acceptance & fun.

May 25, 2011 017

I want to live my life to the fullest and fully embrace the everyday moments with my family.  I want to cherish the smiles, the laughs, the messes, the interruptions, the silly jokes, the cuddles, etc.  I want to cherish all of these times with my family…good and bad.  I want to get to the end of my life and know that I did not squander one second with my precious blessings from God. 

*Thank you for reading my very random post.  I am sorry if it was kind of all over the place.  I just wanted to share my thoughts.  Again, thank you for reading this and thank you for visiting my blog.  I hope you all have a lovely weekend. 

Sincerely, Adriane

1 comment:

  1. I stumbled across your blog today and must tell you I have thoroughly enjoyed reading every bit of it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments and I love to communicate with my blog friends! Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have a wonderful day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails