Sunday, June 12, 2011

Blog construction and busy bees ~

June 12, 2011 008

We have been busy bees this past week.

June 12, 2011 038

We had a week of Big Apple Adventure during VBS this week.  I got to teach the music and it was so fun!

June 12, 2011 054

We had a blast at Family Fun Night! 

June 12, 2011 059

We had the first salad that was fully grown in our garden ~ a tomato/cucumber/purple onion salad.  It was yummy!

 

June 12, 2011 066

We spent the entire day Saturday doing yard work and garden work.  Today I spent the entire day on the couch because of back pain.  I refuse to admit that I may be getting old.  But the rest did me some good…I needed it. 

You may notice that the blog looks a bit different.  I anticipated making a few small changes tonight.  Those changes however left me with many others that need to be made.  Please excuse any weirdness around here…it will be fixed soon. 

3 comments:

  1. nak.....LOVE the salad! can't wait for ours to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Holly! I'm loving all the bees visiting the garden.

    Sally, that salad was YUM-O!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments and I love to communicate with my blog friends! Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have a wonderful day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails