Thursday, July 14, 2011

Standing in the need of prayer ~

This is not the post that I intended to write tonight.  Sometimes, I feel God leading me another way with a post and today is one of those times.

This morning, I spent some time at the hospital.   A few weeks back, my Mom had a stress test that showed possible problems with her heart.  A  heart cath was scheduled for today to see if there was a problem and if there was it would be fixed immediately.  Shortly after the procedure began, we were called back and told that my Mom had no blockages and they could not find anything wrong with her heart! 

I am so thankful that God heard our prayers and my Mom was given a good report.  Many have been praying for her over these days & weeks. 

I believe in the power of prayer.  I know God is the God of miracles and healing.  I have many people in my life right now who are in need of healing.  I feel like I need to ask others to pray with me so I’m posting it here too.  Would you please pray with me for:

Tori ~ I told you about Tori a while back.  She is a seven year old with brain cancer.  She is the daughter of one of my best friends from high school and college.  Tori is about to start another round of treatments that are tough on her little body.  Please pray for her family too ~ Todd, Penny, and Hunter.

Cathy ~ a high school friend with cancer

Bro. Floyd & Bro. Chuck ~ Both the pastor and associate pastor of our church are suffering from health problems.  

Vonnie ~ My cousin who is suffering some health problems.

I’m sure that there are some that I am forgetting.  Maybe you have some pray requests and concerns too.  If you would like, you can leave a comment and others & myself can pray with you.  Or if you’d like to keep it private, you can send an email to me.  Visit my profile page and there should be a link to email me.

Before I leave, let me leave you with a link to a beautiful song.  This song speaks so deeply to me because I’ve had those sleepless nights of crying out to God.  He answers my prayers…not always the way that I have anticipated…not always in a way that I can understand.  But He loves me…He loves me like no other.  He is so good to me.

 

 

 

(Please remember ~ When visiting Youtube, some content is questionable.  Sometimes after the video, there will be other links.  Some may not be nice.  :)

4 comments:

  1. Sending prayers for you Adriane and your family and all the people you have asked for prayers for.
    I really enjuoy reading your blog which i found quite by accident( or maybe it wasn't) whilst searching for my own blog which i had just set up. I am so glad i did. Take care.
    Tina.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. HomegrownandbeeyoutifulJuly 15, 2011 at 6:06 AM

    you are such a kindred spirit Adriane. That's why I simply love coming here. I'm thinking of these folks right now as I pause from blogging to pray for them.
    Love you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tina! It's nice to meet you. :) Thank you for praying for my family, friends, and me. I appreciate it. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Amanda. I love to visit your blog for the same reasons. Love you too, my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments and I love to communicate with my blog friends! Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have a wonderful day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails