Monday, April 23, 2012

A new week = new goals + no menu plan

IMAG0102

A new week means that it is time for new goals and a new menu plan.  But I must come clean…there is no menu plan for this week {yet}.  While I guess I could be planning that right now, I’m blogging instead.  It seems like my priorities are in order! {laugh}

Seriously though, it has been a busy weekend and a very busy day.  I was just ready to relax a bit after playing Mom the taxi driver today.  Tomorrow’s food is planned {so that’s good}.   As for the day after that, it will be planned…tomorrow!

Goals for the week:

to do:

  • drink 90 oz water a day
  • walk 3X
  • The 30 day Shred 2X
  • send out birthday invitations!  {a most important thing to do}
  • shopping for birthday party

Those are my most important five to dos this week.  If I finish those, I will also try to:

  • paint doors/trim in house (a little every night)
  • clean out pan/pantry areas in kitchen
  • work on blog post that lists all preschool ABC posts in one place

to read:

April 23, 2012 004

Last week, I mentioned that I was reading Crazy Love by Francis Chan.  However, at the retreat we went to this past weekend, our pastor gave us the book  Not a Fan:  Becoming a Completely Committed Follower of Jesus by Kyle Idleman.  Our pastor challenged husbands and wives at the retreat to read the book and then to pass it on to someone else.  I’ve started reading it and it is really, really good.  It is actually can’t-put-it-down good.   Crazy Love is good too but I will come back to it soon.  {smile}

to learn:

  • still need to learn Psalm 139: 1 – 3 {smile}

to be:

  • working on opening my home and showing hospitality to others

I hope your week is off to a great start!   Have a blessed week!

2 comments:

  1. This is no joke.
    I just sat down to plan my menu. And I came up with two days. Then I thght ou I would get some inspiration here:-)

    And you are struggling too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D That's pretty funny! Glad to know it's not just me. Hope your meal planning worked out...mine is still needing some attention! Haha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments and I love to communicate with my blog friends! Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have a wonderful day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails