Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Mermaids, pirates, and cupcakes {oh my}

April 20, 2012 031

So what do mermaids, pirates, and cupcakes all have in common?

Sunshine Girl (pictured above), of course!

This weekend we are hosting an under the sea celebration in honor of Sunshine Girl’s 6th birthday!

You can imagine how all of the party preparation is cutting into my computer time a wee bit…

but…

I wanted to share some links with you.

Are you planning a child’s birthday party?  HERE are some great pins at Pinterest.  Not planning a mermaid party?  Then you can also do a search at Pinterest and find many great ideas!

Are you planning some get togethers with friends?  HERE are some pins that I pinned when I hosted Bunco back in April.  Two ideas that I used from this Pinterest board:  limes & daisies centerpieces and fruit salsa.  Both were the great hits at Bunco!

Are you planning a party on a budget (like we are)?  Then you must click HERE for some ideas on planning on a budget.  This blog is one of the first blogs that I ever read.  The author no longer blogs but I still find myself returning to her blog because it inspires me to live well on less.

Stay tuned for pictures featuring mermaids, pirates, and cupcakes {oh my} to appear some time next week!

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments and I love to communicate with my blog friends! Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have a wonderful day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails