Monday, May 14, 2012

Monday miscellaneous {daybook}

 

May 11, 2012 061

::outside::

It is a beautiful spring day.  It’s not too hot outside with a slight breeze.  The garden is gorgeous.  It’s hard to resist heading outside and puttering around out there – often…maybe too often…if there is such a thing!

::listening to::

Two little girls sharing our newest addition to the family. 

::giving thanks for::

An answer to my kids’ prayers.  A facebook message the other day led to a new puppy.  A dog has been an often heard request from my kids over the years.  The kids are thrilled beyond description. 

May 11, 2012 057 

::pondering::

I mentioned it before but this blog will be moving to Wordpress one day.  The hold up is that I can not think of a new name for the blog!  David and I have been brainstorming for weeks.  I’m trying to change the name to include all of the many things that I write about.  I’ve even thought about posting our ideas for the opinions of my blog friends.  It’s a big decision!  So whenever the blog does move, I’ll be sure to let you know.

::reading::

I’m thinking about joining in on the needle and thREAD posts soon.  But until then I’m reading:

::thinking about::

Time.  I’ve been thinking a lot lately about being a good steward of my time and how all of the many activities and interests in my life fit into that.  It’s actually too much to write in this little space.  {smile}

May 11, 2012 093

::creating::

I’m planning to pull out the sewing machine and make some pillows.  Then I’m planning to make a few skirts and dresses for the ladies in our family.

::in the school room::

Is it bad to say that I’m ready for summer break?  I am so ready.  Ready for a little less structure and swimming and popsicles and all things summer.  Two weeks and counting…

::praying for::

Many friends fighting cancer. 

May 11, 2012 090

::around the house::

We need a new chore chart and a new cleaning schedule…or we need to hire some help!  I’m drowning around here in all that needs to be done. 

::in the garden::

Green beans!  Tomatoes!  I can not wait to taste the first tomato of the 2012 summer…turn red tomatoes…turn red!

::plans for the week::

  • swim team practices
  • hosting our last get-together with our friends as we conclude our studies of countries and cultures
  • a new blog name {haha}
  • dentist appointments
  • opening our backyard pool for summer

 

I hope your week is off to a great start!

Have a blessed day. ~ Adriane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments and I love to communicate with my blog friends! Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have a wonderful day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails