Thursday, June 7, 2012

Distracted

Four blog post drafts sit in my draft box waiting to be posted. (written a few weeks ago too)

Tons of pictures are waiting to be shared of our lives over the weeks.

May 29, 2012 031 our Memorial Day weekend trip to the lake…coming soon {smile}

And yet, the blog sits by very quietly – completely missing the words and pictures that are twirling around in my brain and on the computer.

What gives?  Why the silence?

I am distracted!

For a few weeks it was the weight of important decisions needing to be made that kept me from being able to write any other thoughts down on this blog.

June 7, 2012 053

Then it was the start of summer swim and mornings at the pool (and an entire day on swim meet days).

There’s also a  kitchen table full of tomatoes begging to be transformed into salsa.

June 7, 2012 020

Add to all of that:

  • a broken collar bone (Grant)
  • dentist visits
  • a birthday party
  • weeds in the garden
  • a broody chicken
  • kids swimming in our backyard pool (I’m the lifeguard)
  • and VBS music that needs to be learned…

and there you go!  The answer to the question of why this blog is so quiet!

I am distracted by life! {and that’s a good thing to distract me}

May 29, 2012 016

I have not given up on this blog!  I have much to say and much to share.  I’m just trying to figure out how to fit it into my very full days. 

Maybe by tomorrow I will have that figured out and will be posting away (probably not though since I will have company tomorrow).  Or it may even be a little longer than that…but I will be back!

June 7, 2012 049

 

See y’all soon!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments and I love to communicate with my blog friends! Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have a wonderful day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails