We went through the past week without a menu plan. Ask me how that went…
Too much money spent and chaos…that’s how that went.
This week, we have a menu plan! And I’m expecting a much easier week in the kitchen.
Lunches (serve with carrots/salad/slaw and fruit)
- hot dogs, mac & cheese
- sandwiches with chips or noodles
- chicken tacos
- pork loin, sweet potatoes, peas, cabbage
- chicken and dumplings, cole slaw, rolls
- fried rice with pork, stir-fry veggies
- chicken & sausage gumbo, cole slaw, rolls
- eat out (fall festival)
- sugar cookies
- popcorn/salted or kettle corn
- banana bread
- carrot chips with ranch dip
- peanut butter fold-overs and/or fruit (the old stand-by!)
What are y’all eating this week?
Check out more menus over at Organized Junkie!