Monday, October 22, 2012

menu plan {October 22 – 26}

mealplanmonday_v2

We went through the past week without a menu plan.  Ask me how that went…

Too much money spent and chaos…that’s how that went.

This week, we have a menu plan!  And I’m expecting a much easier week in the kitchen.

Breakfasts

  • eggs with toast/biscuits/or banana bread, fruit
  • oatmeal with fruit
  • pancakes with fruit

Lunches (serve with carrots/salad/slaw and fruit)

  • spaghetti
  • hot dogs, mac & cheese
  • sandwiches with chips or noodles
  • chicken tacos

Dinners

Sweet treats/snacks

  • sugar cookies
  • popcorn/salted or kettle corn
  • banana bread
  • carrot chips with ranch dip
  • peanut butter fold-overs and/or fruit (the old stand-by!)

What are y’all eating this week?

 

Check out more menus over at Organized Junkie!

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments and I love to communicate with my blog friends! Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have a wonderful day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails