Wednesday, December 5, 2012

December 4 & 5

Bah-humbug! 

That sums up how I’m feeling right now.  Between my being sick and the kids taking turns being sick and the warm weather, I’m not feeling the whole Christmas spirit thingy right now.  I know, I know…this is all a bit of downer right now.  Sorry. 

So what’s a sick mom to do on December days when she’s sick and not feeling the Christmas spirit?

December 4

December 5, 2012 047 

maybe a little knitting and watching a little Downton Abbey…

December 5

December 5, 2012 052

and chilling with my sweet baby girl who is also sick…and reading lots of books and knitting for when the sitting still gets a bit old.

Hopefully tomorrow will look a little different even though I am enjoying getting some rest and all of the snuggles.  {smile}

Linking to:

December Photo Project 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments and I love to communicate with my blog friends! Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have a wonderful day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails