Saturday, September 26, 2009

Armadillos, Snakes, and Birthdays…oh my!

Album 9 - 25 - 2009 004

Last weekend Sunshine Girl and The Baby went to a birthday party.  The party was at a local pet store and the two littles had a blast! 

Album 9 - 25 - 2009 020

The Baby looks really concerned right here.  Wonder what’s got his attention…

Album 9 - 25 - 2009 019

 

Album 9 - 25 - 2009 023

There were kittens which amused them both.  (And left Sunshine asking for a new kitten but then I reminded her of super-sized Max and his lack of social skills with other kitties.)

Album 9 - 25 - 2009 011

They were able to get up close and personal with some of the animals such as this armadillo which roamed around the room.  I don’t have a picture of it but the armadillo got a little too close for comfort for The Baby.  He  had a bit of a freak out right after this picture.  There was also a ferret that zipped around the room and even tried to dig in The Baby’s diaper bag for treats. 

Album 9 - 25 - 2009 001

There were even snakes but my children hold my sentiments on those creatures.  They stayed far away from them!  The party was great fun and we are so thankful to the birthday boy for the invitation to such a cool party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments and I love to communicate with my blog friends! Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have a wonderful day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails