Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Heard around our house tonight...

I'm giving Sunshine girl (3yo) a hug when she tells me, "You smell good Mommy."

"Thanks Sunshine," I said.

She continues with, "You smell like popcorn."

Me unsure of whether this is a compliment or not, "Ummm, thanks..."

"You smell just like cheese popcorn," she said proudly as she smiled broadly at the encouragement she has just bestowed upon me.

She scoots off to play with the princess (6yo) and Hot Rod (9yo) whispers from behind me, "You know that cheese popcorn stinks, huh Mommy?"

Maybe to most people it does stink but to my 3yo Sunshine, it smells like love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments and I love to communicate with my blog friends! Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have a wonderful day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails