Sunday, September 6, 2009

So What's This Blog about Anyway?

I am not new to blogging. If you look under my links, you will see a link to the remains of my previous blog. It's not pretty, folks. It's full of holes and gaps from me being wishy-washy and deciding to delete and then changing my mind. But my main problem with the blog was that it lacked any purpose. There was no direction.

So before I could blog again, I had to decide what my purpose was going to be with a new blog. I'm kind of Type A like that. And in keeping with that Type A personality thing, I am listing what you'll see on this blog. This way, you will know if it's something you would like to read and I'll be able to keep my goals in mind and keep my writing on track.

I will definitely be writing about my five children. (Notice how happy the soon-to-be teenager is in this picture!) From left to right, they are Sunshine Girl, 3yo; Hot Rod, 9yo; Princess, 6yo; Hunter, 11yo; and The Baby, 13 months.

Since we are a home schooling family, I will write about field trips, curriculum choices, and the day to day living of educating five children.

I will write about taming the chaos that comes with having a large family. I love organization and I'm always looking for a system to better our home. Also, there will be posts on our attempts at frugal living and debt free living while on one income.


In a nutshell, you will get to see it all...the good, the bad, the ugly...that goes on in our little white house on Pennsylvania Avenue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments and I love to communicate with my blog friends! Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have a wonderful day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails