Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The B word

Ok, now before you think I’ve gone off the deep end with my title, I’m not talking about that word.  I’m talking about something that I’m experiencing and have been for a few months now.  My b word is…

Burnout

Oh, how burnout has plaqued me this school year.  It has especially been on my back this past week or two.  However, God has sent some wonderful friends and enlightening experiences that have helped me see the light in this darkness. 

Since I have a cold and really can’t make sense that I myself can understand, I’m going to save my stories of God working in my life for a day where I can think clearly.  Instead, I’m going to leave a link in case another person is in the same situation as me.  I know for me, listening to others who have faced the same problems/situations helps me considerably. 

I had chill bumps and tears when I read this blog entry by Elizabeth Foss.  If you search her blog using “burnout”, you will find many entries on the topic.  Her words are so comforting to me.

I covet your prayers as I heal both physically and spiritually.  And I too, am praying for my friends, family, and others who are also experiencing “the b word”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments and I love to communicate with my blog friends! Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have a wonderful day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails