Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Nature Walks

Being outside is like therapy for me.  If someone (me, especially) is having a bad day, we head outside.  We get outside everyday unless the weather is too rainy or too cold.

Album 11 - 2 - 2009 004

We follow the sidewalks of our neighborhood in the search of nature goodies.  We live in an old neighborhood with stately old trees and flower gardens galore so it is easy to find treasures here and there.

Album 11 - 2 - 2009 008

Someone will always grab a basket or backpack upon leaving the house and it does not return empty.

Album 11 - 2 - 2009 007

On this particular day, we were searching for leaves. 

Album 11 - 2 - 2009 009

We found leaves of every shape and size and color.

Album 11 - 2 - 2009 013

I think the colors of autumn are the most beautiful colors.

Album 11 - 2 - 2009 010

We return home and talk about our Glorious Creator who created such beauty for us to enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments and I love to communicate with my blog friends! Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have a wonderful day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails