Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Preschool – L is for Leaves

Album 11 - 2 - 2009 046

Again, I departed from the alphabetical order because our beautiful white ash tree out front is shedding its leaves and I could not pass up the opportunity at hand.

 Album 11 - 2 - 2009 002

My camera does not capture the beautiful yellow color of these leaves.  Anyway, this tree produced this…

Album 11 - 2 - 2009 025

Well, it produced the leaves not the kids!  This is only a small portion of its leaves.  The kids worked so hard to rake these and then were amazed the next morning when they walked out to a totally leaf-covered front lawn again.  That was new leaves in addition to their leaf pile.

Album 11 - 2 - 2009 020

A leaf crown for the leaf princess.  We didn’t plan it but her shirt actually said princess that day. 

Album 11 - 2 - 2009 021

Making leaf rubbings…

Album 11 - 2 - 2009 018

and leaf angels.  That’s what kids who never see snow do. ;0)

Album 11 - 2 - 2009 023

Sorting shapes using a leaf.  (I believe the leaf printable is here.)

Letter L was Lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments and I love to communicate with my blog friends! Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have a wonderful day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails