Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The season of stress

Remember how I said that I was not going to let myself get stressed out this Christmas season?  (Unfortunately, it’s in print, right here.)

Yeah, well, it seems I said that word that always plagues me – the word “never”.  I always say that I will never say never because that is always exactly what happens.  (Hitting head on wall because I can not learn these lessons the easy way. :0)

So, I am stressed.  Super duper stressed.  And when I’m stressed I get snippy.  And when I’m snippy, my kids start to quarrel with each other.  It has been said time and time again, that momma is the heart of the home.  It is very, very true.  My children feed off of my attitudes and <gulp> model my characteristics & behavior.  (good and bad…)

So it might be a little silent around here while I step back from the internet & various activities and try to refocus myself on the reason for this season.  I want their memories of Christmas to be of love, fun, and Jesus – not of chaos, overscheduled activities, and a stressed out mommy.  Who knows, I may miraculously get it all together and be back tomorrow?  But more than likely, I won’t… I’m never one to say things that may not come to fruition.  ;0)

Wishing you a season of quiet &  peacefulness…be back soon!

DSCN0031

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments and I love to communicate with my blog friends! Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have a wonderful day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails