Monday, February 1, 2010

The Simple Woman’s Daybook ~ February 1

FOR TODAY
Monday, February 1


Outside my window... It was a beautiful Sunday although quite cool. Right now the sun is setting. (I write these on Sunday because Mondays are my busiest days.)


I am thinking... about my early morning dentist appointment on Monday.


I am thankful for... women like the ones here who are willing to share of their time and creativity to help other moms.


From the learning rooms... still planning…will I ever get ahead? Ground hogs, the color red, the letter H, Red and pink things in the art box, Habitats, Jamestown


From the kitchen... I have a menu this week! We will be having some kid favorites (sticky chicken & tacos) and some of the parent’s favorites (lasagna).


I am wearing... my comfy dark jeans, a sage green shirt layered over a white tank, striped black socks and a ponytail…always a ponytail when I’m at home.


I am creating... plans for my vegetable garden, herb beds, and flower beds. I have been sifting through my old seeds and planning for what I need to buy.


I am going... to the dentist on Monday morning and I’m really not looking forward to it.


I am reading... My Bible, trying to read through the whole book this year. Also reading gardening and seed catalogs as I dream about my gardens this year. Also reading lots of children’s literature (to my children) which I happen to love.


I am hoping... that tomorrow the dentist will surprise me by saying, “It’s really not that bad. This little bottle of medicine will fix it right up.” I know that is far fetched but I’m still hoping…


I am hearing... The Duggar family on TLC. I was surfing for something to watch while I write lesson plans and saw that their special is on tonight. I’m eager to hear about the birth of their newest baby.


Around the house... still decluttering. Cleaning out a closet that has become a catch all. Trying to spruce up my living room curtains without spending money.


One of my favorite things... mason jars. Seriously, I love them. I’m drinking out of one as I type. I use them for so many things around my house.


A few plans for the rest of the week: our typical activities of gymnastics, boy scouts, 4-H, church and choir practice for me. Company coming on Thursday night (business). I would like to make some doll clothes for my daughter if I can find the time.


Here is a picture for thought I am sharing...

Album 9 - 25 - 2009 062

~ Please visit other daybooks at The Simple Woman’s Daybook. ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments and I love to communicate with my blog friends! Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have a wonderful day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails