Monday, February 1, 2010

Menu Plan Monday ~ February 1 – February 6

menubutton

~ This menu is planned around what I have in my freezer and pantry.  I did have to make a trip to store for some produce, milk, etc. ~

Monday:  Roast sticky chicken, rice, green beans, and salad  ~ I put my seasonings under the skin on my chicken and drizzle a little olive oil over the top.  It is yummy! ~  (Ok, so after my busy day of a dentist visit, gymnastics, and Boy Scouts – we ate out!  So much for following the plan!)

Tuesday:  Garlic Parmesan Chicken Legs, seasoned potatoes, broccoli, baked apples

Wednesday:  Lasagna, green beans, salad, maybe homemade breadsticks if I have time

Thursday:  Taco Salad(adults) and Tacos (for the kids), corn, pinto beans, cornbread

Friday:  Homemade pepperoni and hamburger pizzas, salad, cupcakes ~Family fun night~

For other menu plans, please visit Menu Plan Monday at Organizing Junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments and I love to communicate with my blog friends! Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have a wonderful day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails