Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Learning can be messy~

I don’t know about your house but at ours, school time can be a bit messy. 

The following are some pictures I snapped during and after a school day.

~The aftermath of a second grader who was busy learning~

 DSCN5700

~Playdough and crayon chaos left behind by the preschoolers~

DSCN5699

~Writing in shaving cream gone awry~

DSCN5681

~ A little painting…and yes, some did end up on Baby Boy~

DSCN5677

~Books and binders at the end of a day of learning~

DSCN5702

~The end of the day.  This is actually not as messy as usual.  ;)

DSCN5695

 

Is it just us or do you have messy learning days too?

2 comments:

  1. Our house can be messy too!
    I have carpet in our living/homeschool area and I would LOVE to get it up, because in the pas week. I have cleaned from my carpet...

    Raisins,
    play-doh,
    paint,
    marker,
    crayon,
    potatoes..
    you get the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adrian,
    Our house is always messy. Because life is messy. But I would rather have a messy house full of those I love than a clean home that is never enjoyed.
    Just wanted to say I love your new homeschool blog. You have done an amazing job organizing your school space!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments and I love to communicate with my blog friends! Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have a wonderful day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails