Thursday, November 4, 2010

Catching up the preschool posts ~

I am terribly behind on my preschool posts so I am just going to show some highlights from our past few weeks and call it a done deal.  Then I’ll start with a shiny, clean slate by posting this week’s preschool post (which I might add is all ready partially done in my drafts.  Yes, order is coming to this household…finally!)  I sure do like shiny, clean slates.

Without further ado, preschool fun…the condensed version.

The letter H

DSCN6191

DSCN6466

DSCN6471 Raising Rock Stars Preschool at 1+1+1=1

Hand, Hand, Fingers, Thumb   [HAND HAND FINGERS THUMB-BOARD] [Board Books]

The letter F

DSCN6596  Fall nature table and books

DSCN6607 Fall sensory basket (the little pretties are buried under the leaves)

DSCN6642 Fall nature walks

{Somewhere in the depths of my computer lie the letters I and E.  Somehow I accidentally saved pictures to a different place and can not seem to remember where I put those pictures.  Oh well!  This is why I don’t like to get behind on these posts.  I can not truly catch up so…we’ll leave it as it is.  Lesson learned.}

But we did some really cool stuff with our letters last year. 

Do you want to see?  If you do, go here on our family blog and see some of our older preschool posts.

 

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. I've missed some good post here. So many great ideas. I love the preschool book {think it was on the last post}
    Good, good, stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments and I love to communicate with my blog friends! Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have a wonderful day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails