Sunday, January 9, 2011

One more thing about gardening ~

Minutes ago I posted a post about gardening but failed to mention this very helpful blog post at Thy Hand Hath Provided.  If you scroll down the page in her post and find the section Make a planting schedule, there is a very helpful planting guide that you can tailor to your area.  It is a nifty little tool to have on hand.  Actually, the whole post is full of useful information.  It is definitely a must read for newer gardeners and even some seasoned ones who may find a new tidbit of info. 

Happy Gardening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments and I love to communicate with my blog friends! Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have a wonderful day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails