Thursday, March 31, 2011

Who would have thought?

Who would have thought that a tool that could motivate my children (and me) to finish our daily work would be as simple as…

 

writing the daily assignments on a white board!

February 15, 2011 023

Yes, writing the day’s assignments and putting little boxes for the children to check off has been the easiest and most valuable motivational tool we’ve ever used in our school.  ( I saw the idea here.)  Maybe it’s because my children are task-oriented list makers (like their mom) or maybe it’s good old sibling rivalry that makes this work.  But it’s working so I’ll go with it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments and I love to communicate with my blog friends! Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have a wonderful day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails