Saturday, November 5, 2011

I love my boys

 November 4, 2011 061

In our front yard we have a tree with leaves that turn the most beautiful yellow every fall.

I love that tree and the color that it adds to our home in the fall.

Yesterday I noticed that the tree looked a little different.

(You may too if you look back at the previous picture in the top, left-hand side.)

November 4, 2011 058

Yes, that’s a rake in the tree.

That’s a rake in the tree about 15 (or so) feet off of the ground.

I’m not sure if he was trying to hide the rake or if he was just experimenting in his usual got-to-see-what’s-gonna-happen fashion…but I knew just who had done it.

My son admitted that he had thrown the rake into the tree but he did try to get it down.

I just chuckled.  I love my boys and their just-got-to-see-what’s-gonna-happen personalities.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahahahaha! So funny! Gotta love boys!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments and I love to communicate with my blog friends! Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have a wonderful day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails