Monday, January 16, 2012

Our week in pictures

I am blessed with some great friends.  Each friend of mine inspires me in some way and I could write many blog posts about each one.  I am very thankful for the blessing of great friends.

Today, I want to introduce you to one of my friends.  Her name is Salinda and she has been blogging for quite some time.  She has recently started a new blog named S as in Sam.

So why am I telling you about Salinda on a post titled “Our week in pictures”?

Well, for one…I got this idea from her because of this post.  I thought, “Wouldn’t it be cool to take (at least) a picture a day and write a blog post at the end of the week with an overview of what we’ve done?”  Of course, this idea probably mainly appeals to the Grandmas of our kiddos but I thought that I’d roll with it. 

But did I take pictures everyday?  Nope.  I sometimes forgot to even pick up the camera. 

So here is my effort at a week in pictures.  These aren’t from everyday last week but from some of the days last week.

(And you will probably see Salinda in one of the pictures which is reason number two for introducing you to her.  {smile})

Learning about farm animals

January 12, 2012 036

Singing and making animal sounds

January 12, 2012 032

which led to sillness

January 12, 2012 034

and lots of laughs…

January 12, 2012 033

~~~~~~

Speaking of farm animals…

January 12, 2012 084

The chickens enjoyed some time out and about as David readied their home for a cold snap.

January 12, 2012 080

(The City Chicks were very intrigued by the glowing light inside their coop.  They each checked it over really well!)

~~~~~~

Time with friends doing a little tie-dye for Mardi Gras

January 17, 2012 001

January 17, 2012 006 (This is Salinda whom I talked about earlier.)

January 17, 2012 009

January 17, 2012 002

Messy (not too bad, really) but fun!

January 17, 2012 010

January 17, 2012 004

~~~~~~

And some quiet, sweet times too

January 17, 2012 021 (Kind of blurry but too sweet to not share)

2 comments:

  1. My fingers are still purple! Thank you for sharing a cup of coffee and a crazy morning with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so maybe it was messy! :D Next time, you take the pictures and I'll handle the craziness and dye...or maybe I'll give you the gloves! Sorry about that... :D We had a blast with y'all.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments and I love to communicate with my blog friends! Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have a wonderful day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails