Thursday, January 10, 2013

ten on ten {January}

{I had intended to post this over on the new blog but am having a few problems with Windows Live Writer and the blog communicating.  So I figured that I’d post it here until I can find out what’s going on.}

I have wanted to participate in Ten on Ten since I first heard about it.  Yet it never failed that every month on the tenth, I would forget all about it until it was over.  This time I used my secret weapon to help me remember – Google calendar! {smile} Here are ten pictures of our day on the tenth of January 2013. 

January 10, 2013 004Running late this morning but slowing down for a little time in the Word & journaling.

 January 10, 2013 008 It’s clean sheet day here at Casa Little House.  I {heart} clean sheet day! 

January 10, 2013 011 Let the dog out and decided to stroll the garden since it wasn’t raining for the first time in 2 days.

January 10, 2013 016 Lots of learning going on in our little school – someone started his first day of Kindergarten!

January 10, 2013 032 spelling & reading and listening & knitting – all in the day of the life a homeschool momma

January 10, 2013 039 Lunch time! Blueberry/strawberry/banana smoothies for dessert! YUM!

January 10, 2013 033 Pretty colors in the sink make washing dishes a bit more enjoyable…ok, maybe not but they sure do make it prettier!

January 10, 2013 049 Quiet time for all and sweet snuggles from my blueberry smoothie mustached boy!

January 10, 2013 056 Finally, we have a sunny day after all of the grey ones!  The kids head out to enjoy the sunshine.  I try to calm my nerves as I practice to sing a solo on Sunday. 

January 10, 2013 058 As I finished practicing, I heard applause and laughter behind me.  Quietly I grabbed the camera to try to capture the moment of three of my kiddos cheering me on.  Of course, they all scrambled!

 

These are just ten ordinary moments from our day on January 10, 2013. 

Linking to:

ten on ten button

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a fantastic day. I love your blue and yellow dishes! Happy weekend to you. Joining you from ten on ten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set!
    Lovely family day!

    Mirys

    www.diariodos3mosqueteiros.blogspot.com

    (from Brazil - but participating!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. anthony jersey
    j.r. smith jersey
    chandler jersey

    Life was far too full of more interesting matters. When at last the conference had ended and the forwards had returned to their home countries, a manifesto was issued to the peoples of the world.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments and I love to communicate with my blog friends! Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have a wonderful day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails