Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Changes…

Album 10 - 14 - 2009 149 Life is all about changes…the seasons change, children grow and change, situations change…and lately my life has been all about changes. 

It seems that every time I go through these seasons of life that are full of changes, I learn a lot about myself.  I wish that I could say it was all good but… ;-)

Album 10 - 14 - 2009 012

These past few weeks have been tough times for our family and in typical Adriane fashion, I have tried to control it.  Finally yesterday morning, I prayed to God for help and told Him that I just could not do it.  (I am confounded that I have to learn that lesson again and again and probably again, unfortunately.)  Of course, these past two days have been wonderful.  Even though the same little things have been going on, I have peace because I have finally surrendered to His control.   I’ve also been praying for His wisdom when handling these issues as they arrive.  (I know, I know…I’m really slow like that!)  All I can say is that the past two days have been the same as the past three weeks yet very different at the same time.  (confused, yet?)

So that’s the reason for the blog silence.  Hopefully, it will be back to regular posting now! 

Album 10 - 14 - 2009 070 

What have the pictures got to do with changes?  Absolutely nothing!  They’re just cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments and I love to communicate with my blog friends! Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have a wonderful day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails