Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas in our home – December 3

I saw somewhere online where someone was hosting a daily picture meme through the month of December.  I really wanted to participate but I can’t commit to posting everyday.  So I thought that I would also attempt to post a daily picture during December.  That’s the plan anyway. ;0)

 album 12 - 2- 2009 111

My early Christmas present with our countdown chain, a basket of Christmas books, snuggly quilts, and the Gingerbread Baby

Just perfect for…

album 12 - 2- 2009 148

1 comment:

  1. How sweet! What a comfy-cozy place to sit and read! She looks very happy in her little nest. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments and I love to communicate with my blog friends! Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have a wonderful day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails