Saturday, October 29, 2011

Fall fun memories

Last night was our church’s fall festival. 

October 29, 2011 085

David and I were accompanied by two ballerinas and a cowboy.  The older two boys didn’t get to join us because they are away for a weekend of hunting at their Grandparent’s house.  (But my oldest got to take his first shot at a deer today.  He missed but there’s always next time. {smile})

October 29, 2011 088

The fall festival always has our favorite things:  bouncy houses, cotton candy, snow cones, chili, lots of games, hay rides, and friends.

October 29, 2011 089

Today has been a wonderful fall day too.  The windows have been open, an autumn fragranced candle burning, little girls still in tutus running around, a little James Taylor or Bee Gees music playing, and a little dancing with giggly girls.

October 29, 2011 090

Fall is a wonderful time to make wonderful memories.

We sure do love the fall!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments and I love to communicate with my blog friends! Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have a wonderful day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails