Monday, March 26, 2012

Reading List {2012}

One of my monthly goals for 2012 is to read at least one book a month.  I am always on the look out for books to read so when I see a blog post about books, I tend to stop there and look over it.

This post is just going to be a listing of books read for 2012.  It will be edited as needed.  Books in bold are fiction and all others are non-fiction.  I’m not going to offer reviews on these books so my listing it as read is not necessarily a recommendation.  If you’d like to know if a book is worth your time to read, please write a comment or send an email and ask.  I’ll be glad to answer and let you know what I thought.  (You should be able to email me from my profile page.  The link to that is on the side bar.)

Books read in 2012 {in no particular order or organized fashion}

A Sane Woman’s Guide to Raising a Large Family by Mary Ostyn

Learn Me Good by John Pearson

Kiss Me Like You Mean It by Dr. David Clarke

Organized Simplicity by Tsh Oxenreider

Carrots Love Tomatoes by Louise Riotte

Directed Verdict by Randy Singer

Mini Farming by Brett L. Markham

Charlotte Figg Takes Over Paradise by Joyce Magnin

Fit for My King by Sheri Rose Shepherd

The Power of a Praying Parent by Stormie Omartian

Little House in the Suburbs by Deanna Caswell and Daisy Siskin

 

 

* I am an Amazon affiliate and if you purchase something from Amazon through a link that I’ve provided, I do receive some compensation.  However, all of these books are books that I have read and would have read regardless of my affiliation with Amazon. *

 

If you have any books that you have read and would recommend, I’d love to know!  Please leave a comment or send an email so I can add it to my list of books.  {smile}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments and I love to communicate with my blog friends! Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have a wonderful day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails